Fire Assay Products
- ILS offers a choice of crucibles, in either single or multi-use varieties, to suit your assay requirements.
- All of our crucibles can be used with a multi-pour system.
- Sizes available include 30, 40, 50, 55 and 65g.
- All of our crucibles can be supplied either crated or boxed.
- ILS can supply cupellation furnaces manufactured by the world leaders in furnace technology.
- Configurations of 50 place and 100 place furnaces can be supplied and configured for LPG, natural gas, diesel or electric fuel sources.
- Magnesite cupels that can be supplied packaged for use with either 25 plc or 50 plc cupel forks.
- Standard cupel sizes of 6A, 7A, 7AS, 8A, 8S are available to handle lead buttons from less than 30g up to 75g.
- ILS offers two standard types of flux - 104 for oxide and 109 for refractory ores.
- Both are pre-mixed with silver nitrate and will produce consistent prill sizes.
- We also provide custom fluxes to your specifications, with or without silver nitrate.
Furnace Hoods & Fume Extraction
- ILS supplies both standard and custom made furnace hoods for fusion and cupellation furnaces and cupel cooling racks to suit your existing or new fume extraction system.
- We also offer a full engineering service for fire assay extraction and ducting requirements.
- Used on the floors of fusion and cupellation furnaces, our furnace tiles are available in five popular sizes and in three thicknesses.
- ILS can supply fire assay fusion furnaces manufactured by the world leaders in fusion furnace technology.
- Configurations of 25 pot and 50 pot furnaces can be supplied and configured for LPG, natural gas, diesel or electric fuel sources.
Gold & Silver Wire
- ILS offers gold and silver wire that is a minimum 99.9% proof suitable for use in bullion assays and fire assay additions.
- ILS also offers a high-grade mabor used for cleaning furnace spillages.
Multi-Load & Multi-Pour Systems
- ILS can supply complete multi-load and multi-pour systems that undertake weighing through to cupellation. The systems can be ordered as a turnkey solution, or as individual units, including:
- Weigh bench
- Bench grid
- Flux bin
- Pot loader
- Pouring trolley
- Pot tray
- Pot rack
- Hot pot trolley
- Pouring moulds
- Pot tong
- Mould cover
- Knock-up bench
- Cupel fork
- Furnace brush
- Furnace rake
- Furnace shovel
- Standard configurations are for 25 place or 50 place systems.
- We can also customise each system to suit your furnace capacity.
- ILS carries a range of electric furnaces with varying internal chamber dimensions ranging from 165W x 245L x 90H to 350W x 400L x 450H.
- Applications for these furnaces are varied and are commonly used for cupel pre-heat, ashing, bullion muffle and concentrate drying/oxidation.
- Our most common product is a furnace with internal chamber dimensions of 350W x 400L x 450H that comes equipped with a three tier rack and stainless steel trays.
- We offer a variety of scoops for handling fluxes and reagents, available in both plastic and metal.